Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spam!

Biggest news...Friend Squirrel is in a very worrisome state. He's kicked heroin, but the aftereffects are damn near causing him to kill himself daily.  He's very ill and I may lose him.
I love him.
I love him perhaps a bit much for someone married.

This has caused me to look at my marriage and realize...holy hell, I really am not getting my needs met here.
I have to figure out how.
Oh, and we're kinda sure the wife has Asperger's...a mild case to be sure.  With my severe case of C-PTSD...ohboy.
Complicated.

Oh.  I have decided to sprog. Pop out a rugrat.  Create mini-me.  I am too old to put it off until my life is not going to hell.  Having a kid's a stupid idea.
It makes me feel ridiculously happy.

I've started a blog over at a big social-networking site (experienceproject.com) and have become shamefully addicted to being there.

So...I am going to crosspost.  I'M SPAMMING MYSELF! BWAHAHA!

BTW, I seem to be doing a lot better now.

No comments: